Associated Pediatricians welcomes new patients. Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting Associated Pediatricians, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision
To understand what to expect for your child's first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
To expedite your first appointment, please arrive a few minutes early to complete registration forms so that we have all the necessary information to treat your child. You may also download and print the forms from this website, fill them out ahead of time, and bring them with you to the first appointment.
PLEASE FILL OUT ALL RELEVANT FORMS PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT
- New Patient Questionnaire
- New Patient Information
- Newborn New Patient Questionnaire
- Childhood Vaccination Policy
- Patient Information (18 and Older)
- Patient HIPAA Consent Form
- Consent for Medical Treatment
- Financial Payment Policy
- Associated Pediatricians Well Child Visit Policy
- Medical Records Release Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
What to expect
A pleasant, comfortable first visit builds trust and helps put the child at ease during future visits. We want your child to enjoy getting to know our doctors and staff, so we work hard to establish this bond during every appointment to our office. During your initial appointment, we will explain everything in detail and answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you and your child and providing the quality, comprehensive medical care you expect and deserve.